I call this “Polluting Our Oceans”.
I decided to be brave, buy some larger canvases this weekend, and try my hand at a mixed media painting. I screwed up a number of times, but thankfully I own a rather large jar of gesso! It was definitely put to use in this piece!
I photographed this a few times along the way:
- 16×20 Art Advantage canvas
- unknown textured patterned paper and burlap
- masking tape
- Golden matte gel medium
- Liquitex acrylic paints and modeling paste
- Ranger Industries Dylusions
- Clearsnap Smooch Spritz
- LuminArte Twinkling H2O’s
- The Crafter’s Workshop stencils