Saturday, September 24, 2016
1:00pm – 3:00pm
TBA – SW Edmonton
Are you looking for some ultra-creative hand lettering ideas for your artwork and journals? In this workshop, we will cover creative topics in the world of hand lettering. We will practice proper spacing, alternative letter structures, shading, patterns, and creative scripting.
You will come away with the inspirational knowledge needed to create a masterpiece of your lettering!
COST: $20 + GST
- ALL SUPPLIES WILL BE PROVIDED. If you prefer to bring your own, you’ll need:
- marker paper or sketch paper, approx. 5 sheets
- pencil and white eraser
- your favourite thin markers (please include a thin black marker)
You may sign up for this workshop in one of two ways:
- Send us an email money transfer for $21.00 to firstname.lastname@example.org (with your contact details in the notes)
- or Click the Pay Now button below.
Please note: payment is required to secure your space(s) to this class. We use Paypal to process payments, but you do not need a Paypal account to buy. (Simply click on “Don’t Have a Paypal Account” on the bottom right and enter your card information to complete your order.)